Blink Shuttle - Seamlessly incorporated into your business
Efficiency and flexibility are the lifeblood of Blink Shuttle – and not just while the aircraft is in the air. Incorporating Blink Shuttle into your corporate travel service could not be easier. Blink can integrate into your existing processes, procedures and systems – whether they are handled internally or contracted out to a third party agency.
Regardless of how your Shuttle service is managed, you will benefit from a dedicated Blink account team of highly trained customer service specialists trained in the specifics of your bespoke shuttle. The account team will also be contactable Bookings are can be made by your travel agency, your internal travel managers, and even individual passengers or their representatives.
Personalised online booking systems
For the ultimate in efficiency, Blink can work with you to develop a bespoke online booking and management facility. Blink can leaverage its existing technology infrastructure, to tailor our online Shuttle management tool to meet your exact requirements ensuring you increase your efficiency and improve the user experience:
- Usage authorisations can be deployed according to your corporate criteria, with different levels of access available to different user groups
- Passengers can check availability and manage reservations for themselves and others if appropriate
- Individual passenger profiles that would indicate personal details and preferences – helping to facilitate even faster booking for regular travelers
- Each shuttle’s passenger list could be made accessible to authorised users so that opportunities for onboard collaboration can be maximized
- Reservation confirmation and flight status notification emails establish two way dialogue with users, reducing booking errors
- Day of flight email or SMS reminders, including pilot details and directions to airport, minimise passenger-instigated delays and missed flights
- Designated individuals can be granted administrator status enabling them to request additional flights, facilitate schedule changes and cancellations, manage users and generate management reports to easily monitor costs and usage.