PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THEY GOVERN YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE. BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED BY BLINK FROM TIME-TO-TIME AND POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
- Each user of this Web site agrees as follows:
Use of this site for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner that could exceed authorized access, damage, disable, overburden or impair the operation of this site, or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site or Blink, is strictly prohibited.
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Blink's website, including accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which such User is not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, forging any data packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting, or taking any action in order to obtain services to which such User is not entitled.
- Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Blink will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property.
- Except as otherwise noted in this Web site, all information, documentation and other content posted in this Web site (collectively, the "Information") is the property of Blink Ltd. Without limiting the foregoing, the graphics, icons and overall appearance of this Web site are the property of Blink. The copyright in all material provided on this site is held by Blink Ltd. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Blink Ltd. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You also may not, without Blink's permission, "mirror" any material contained on this site on any other server. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions.
- Periodically, links may be established between this Web site and one or more Web sites operated or content provided by third parties. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term "link" includes both outlinks (hypertext links to external Web sites or content) and inlinks (hypertext links which draw material from other sources into this Web site). Blink has no control over any such other Web sites or their contents and will have no liability arising out of or related to such Web sites or their contents. The existence of any such links does not constitute an endorsement of such Web sites, the contents of the Web sites or the operators of the Web sites. Blink is providing these links to you only as a convenience.
Links to Other Web sites.
Non-Confidentiality of Communications.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability.
- The Blink website, the site content, and the products and services described on the Blink website or provided through the Blink website are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. It is the responsibility of the user of this web site to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, reliability and usefulness of any opinions, services or other information provided. Blink makes no representations or warranties of any kind or nature with respect to the information or content posted on its website. Blink hereby disclaims all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. In no event shall Blink or its affiliates, vendors, or their respective directors, employees or agents be liable for any damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, any portion of the Blink website, any site content, any services provided on or through the Blink website or any linked site, including any special, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, personal injury, lost profits or damages resulting from delay, interruption in service, viruses, deletion of files or electronic communications, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Blink website or its content, whether or not there is negligence by Blink and whether or not Blink has been advised of the possibility of any such damages.