Update: This special offer has expired
Click to view Blink’s current fare sales and special offers
Join the “Spirit of Davos” at the World Economic Forum this January, and Blink to the Swiss Alps for the opportunity to do some serious networking with more than 2,500 of the world’s movers and shakers.
The World Economic Forum’s (WEF) annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland brings together top business leaders, international political leaders, selected intellectuals and journalists to discuss the most pressing issues facing the world, including health and the environment.
Take advantage of our day return fares to the WEF. Travel when you choose, attending your specifc meetings or conference sessions and avoiding the crowds via St. Gallen Altenrhein airport.
|Fares from London||Day Return||Simple Overnight|
|St. Gallen Altenrhein||£5,199||£5,999|
- London fares are valid from Blink hubs at Farnborough, Blackbushe, and Luton.
- Total price includes all landing and handling fees and overnight charges where applicable.
- Fares valid from 26-30 January 2011 inclusive.
- Fares are valid during standard airport opening hours. Requests that fall outside standard airport opening hours may be subject to extension fees or additional overnight charges, which are not included
- All fares are subject to availability of aircraft and crew at the time of booking
- Please note WEF is an invitation-only event. Blink is not affiliated with WEF, and cannot assist with entry to the event.
|Please contact Blink Flight Services to book or learn more about this special offer.
Online: Complete this form